cslom

Monday, September 09, 2002

Motivation is a strange and elusive thing to elucidate. I find I am currently involved in quite a few things that if you told me in highschool that I would oneday be doing these things I would have to argue with you out of disbelief. So why do we do these things? Has our outlook really been changed? Do we do it for some subconscious deisre? Is it to impress the other sex? If its for one of these later things thats news to me. Guess I don't really know, just that they seemed like important things to be involved with. Like someday I will look back and be proud that I put effort into it whether it really made a big impact or not. Maybe thats the big key to it, peace of mind. Thats the all emcompassing phrase I needed, it can contain any of those reasons already stated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home