cslom

Thursday, September 19, 2002

ok second today and let me say my friend is a genious:

DIARY OF A EX-GANGSTA
by EQ

I remember when I was growing up in the 'hood, the barrio, the projects, whatever you wanna call it. Life was tough. Everyone sold drugs; I had to sell drugs. It was just the way it was. I did it to feed my 4-year old sister. Mama was a crackhead and couldn't take care of us, which makes what I had to do for the livelihood of myself and Dee Dee painfully ironic. I was never on the rock myself; I saw what it did to families, I saw what it did to us. I rolled with the Chinitos Locos (Crazy Little Chinese guys), a group of Chinese gangters who were straight up Ben Davis-wearing Spanish-speaking vatos. That got us into trouble with both the Triad and the SureƱos. I remember this one time in the middle of a turf war in '89, we stood with all them in the street throwing up gang signs. Then I threw up The Shocker and the f*ckers ran.

They ran like hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home