cslom

Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Today was the worst day in a long long time. It started off innocently enough until a street rat verbally assaulted me for being jewish upon seeing my shirt that spells berkeley in hebrew letters. That made me furious and caused me to skip a class. Later I discovered that my email isn't working and I almost failed a group project because of it. Here I thought I was just not popular anymore. So in a rush I had to type up a page and a half. Then I left my room early to get some grub on the way to class and promptly realized my wallet was missing after ordering. Worst feeling ever. Ok maybe not as bad as being verbally assaulted, but close. Then I had more class and I still haven't eaten all day. Although I did find my wallet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home