cslom

Saturday, November 16, 2002

I heard something today which was a bit of a blast from the past. "We're Going Going Back Back to Kramer Kramer." I immediately went into reminiscing mode and proceeded to go over tons of camp memories. This leads me to todays little lesson. In certain social settings you don't know anyone younger than you but they all know you well and look up to you. Sorta funny to think about. Time and again I have been approached by people who went to one of my camps at some point and remembered who I was while I had no recollection of them. Once or twice I have talkked to someone older who has no recollection of me. Its an odd scenario, but none-the-less applicable. Man camp was great! Too bad they fucked it all up by firing all the good counselors and directors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home